Processing of Sri Lankan ETA
The Sri Lankan ETA can be easily obtained completely online by all eligible travelers through 3 following steps:
Step 1: Fill out the secure application form online
- Please enter your information into the online form to process your Sri Lankan ETA .
- In this step, you are required to enter the exact personal information of the applicant(s) including a scanned bio-page of your passport and your recent front facing photograph.
- You should check more about document requirements on our website.
Step 2: Get the confirmation and extra document requirements
- Please double check your information to make sure that all are correct. Then you need to choose the payment method and fill in the secure payment page for the ETA fee.
- After receiving the full payment for Service fee and Government Fee, we will send a request by email for the additional documents to complete your application.
Step 3: Get your Sri Lankan ETA and guide to obtain your ETA stamped
- After finishing step 2, please check your email from us for the confirmation.
- The Sri Lankan ETA will be processed and sent to you via email.
- When you receive your Sri Lankan ETA sent via email, please print out your Sri Lankan ETA to board the airplane.
- Please show your Sri Lankan ETA for airport check-in.
For any assistance, please call 24h professional support center below.
United States: +1 818 930 5979
United Kingdom: +44 736 778 9711